Monday, September 28, 2009

You paint your dreams with reds and blues and greens.

Hey guys! This is a nice look if you wanna dress up a little for school or if you're going out at night. I'm going to show you how you can start out with a few simple separates and add to them to change the look. I didn't do any shoes because I had many options and didn't want this entry to be too long. Any metallic flats would look awesome! Okay let's start:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



I got this dress at Forever 21 at a fairly inexpensive price. I love that store :) I paired it with opaque, black leggings because it is kind of short. It's a very cute and girly dress, very playful. It is slightly ruched at the top with buttons.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Adding a jean jacket is kind of a juxtaposition. I jacked this jean jacket from my cousin's closet :) It's really old and it's from Abercrombie and Fitch, probably like 2 years old. It plays down the girlyness of the outfit and gives it a more edgy vibe. I added a bow here for a light pop of color. I think the bow makes it very very cute and playful. The bow is from Forever 21 as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The hat dresses the outfit down a bit. The hat is from Forever 21. It gives the outfit more of a cozy feel to it, more casual. I hope you enjoyed this entry :) Comment with your thoughts!

Until next time,
xo, kaitlin&All The Rage

0 comments: