Monday, October 5, 2009

god damn you're beautiful to me

Hey everyone. So on saturday I went to a pink concert which was beyond amazing! I loved the outfit i wore so i thought i would share the outfit i wore with you all.


I know its kind of hard to see everything, but i wanted to get the whole outfit! okay so the shirt is a beatles shirt from wal-mart that is super fly! it was only eight dollars too! The skirt is high-waisted with a large elastic belt that rims the top. it also has a solid black material on the bottom then a lacey slip that goes over top of that. the shoes i bought when i went thrift store shopping. they are around 4in heels and lace up the top of them, maybe ill see if i can get up a close up for them for you guys to see in a different post. they are really comfy and adorable! I added the gray stock sticking out of them for a old-time touch.
I added two bracelets from jacvanik.com which are adorable! i suggest going to his website and checking out his bracelts. they are ten dollars for each bracelet and have different words on them. i have 'believe' and 'imagine,' but i really want the one that says 'epic fail' ahhah.

xo, Jill & All The Rage

0 comments: