Thursday, October 1, 2009

Imagine all the people, living life in peace.

Hey everyone!
This is my peace newspaper shoulder bag. I got it in a boutique at California. I also got my bottle tab clutch at the same boutique. The shoulder bag is really cool because it's a bunch of newspaper articles about peace made into a sturdy bag (it's sort of laminated). I realize that most of you won't be able to go there and get the items but this is just an example of unique items that can be used to complete outfits. I always get compliments on these two items because they're interesting and no one else has them. They're eco friendly too :) The environment is so important! These two items are made from paper and soda cans which are recyclable.



I hope you enjoyed this entry!
xo, Paige and All The Rage!

0 comments: